Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to SoCal / Just moved from SWFL

Hello fellow FiSTers, after lurking this forum for way too long, I decided it was time to finally join. I fell in love with these cars after I saw Molten Orange FiST at an NMRA event in Bradenton FL a few years ago. The itch to get a new car became too much, and my local Ford dealer had exactly what I was looking for; Molten Orange Metallic with the matching Recaros. I took it for a test drive, slept on it, and went back the next day to trade in my 2011 Mustang GT/CS and got the Fiesta ST on 12/31/2016. No regrets so far, and moving to a place with lots of canyon roads is a definite plus. Mods so far haven't been too crazy, but I will be taking it to at least stage 2 shortly, and eventually stage 3. First thing was to get rid of the front license plate holder and put in some color matched bumper plugs, then I replaced the factory shift knob with a Ford OEM carbon fiber ST shift knob. After moving to California, I replaced the factory RMM for the Cobb unit, and also a Green Filter drop-in. I'll be getting my Cobb AP from Stratified Tuning in the mail today, and the Damond Motorsports OCC tomorrow. I'll be ordering a Depo Racing FMIC once they're back in stock, along with a new hot side charge pipe, most likely Mountune. Not sure if I'll do the cold side as well, but if I do, I'll order the Depo racing set. Luckily for me, but not my wallet, both Mountune and FSwerks are 30-40 mins from where I work. The FSwerks shift kit is on my short list of mods so I'll be stopping in there in the near future. I'll be doing updates as I go along, and I'm looking forward contributing to this already awesome forum!

Attachments