Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the board

OP
Volta
Thread Starter #21
Every time! Later that same day I saw a second black ST lol. That sounds great I’m down for that! I’d love to do a twisty canyon road cruise with a group. I’ve done one really fun one but I know we have some great options in AZ.
Where do you like to drive? I live pretty close to Tortilla Flat and like to hit that super early before all the snowbirds and Karens show up. I also like the road down from Jerome, down the back way.

Where do you like to drive? I live pretty close to Tortilla Flat and like to hit that super early before all the snowbirds and Karens show up. I also like the road down from Jerome, down the back way.
I like the Bartlett dam road, super fun little road all the way to lake Bartlett, it’s not far from where I live. The B-line drive is also nice and very scenic, but now a lot of it is burnt from the fires. Is tortilla the route 88 Apache trail? Is it all paved? That Jerome back road looks insane on map. I want to go do the devils highway run. Route 191 Clifton to Alpine. 3,500 to 7,000 ft elevation climb. Desert to alpine views. It’s a good 3.5 hours to get there but it sounds awesome.

OP
Volta
Thread Starter #23
I like the Bartlett dam road, super fun little road all the way to lake Bartlett, it’s not far from where I live. The B-line drive is also nice and very scenic, but now a lot of it is burnt from the fires. Is tortilla the route 88 Apache trail? Is it all paved? That Jerome back road looks insane on map. I want to go do the devils highway run. Route 191 Clifton to Alpine. 3,500 to 7,000 ft elevation climb. Desert to alpine views. It’s a good 3.5 hours to get there but it sounds awesome.
Damn sounds like you know way more roads than me! I’m super down to try any of those ones. Yeah Apache Trail is all fresh pavement before the little western town, after i’m not sure as I never go further. The Jerome road is worth the trip up, it’s like a tiny tail of the dragon, provided no one is up there to hold you up lol.

Damn sounds like you know way more roads than me! I’m super down to try any of those ones. Yeah Apache Trail is all fresh pavement before the little western town, after i’m not sure as I never go further. The Jerome road is worth the trip up, it’s like a tiny tail of the dragon, provided no one is up there to hold you up lol.
Right on, hopefully we can make this happen oct-nov if things are more normal and the heat isn’t robbing us of precious horsepowers. I’m leaning towards the Apache trail! I haven’t been there yet