Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the Forum

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum (I'm on Fiestast.org as well) so I figured I would introduce myself. This is my Fiesta ST. Current mods are ATP downpipe, BC coilover suspension, Boomba shift kit and transmission bushings, Cobb Accessport, SVT EAP rims and a drop-in green filter. I have other parts that I am considering.

ecoboost.jpg
BC coil install.jpg
BC coil install 2.jpg

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Welcome from another Floridian..loving the Focus wheels on your FiST.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard Andy.

FocusMike

Beautiful ride, welcome. On the BC coilovers how many clicks down are you running?

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
Beautiful ride, welcome. On the BC coilovers how many clicks down are you running?
Right now I'm just running them how they came out of the box. I need to do a little adjustment on the rear and then I'll let you know.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Right now I'm just running them how they came out of the box. I need to do a little adjustment on the rear and then I'll let you know.
I think for the street I run 10 from softest on the rear and 12 from softest on the from with good results then bump them up to 22ish from softest for the track and AutoX once the car is dropped it can be a pita to adjust the rears without lifting the car and getting the wheel gap so you can fanagle you hand in to rotate the adjustor knob .. but I do that when I swap tires now so no biggy .. Hope you have a good of luck with yours as I have had so far very happy with mine ..