New wheels at tirerack TR Motorsport FF10 17x7 14.65lbs

Member ID
Ooh. I like those. yeah. too bad they aren't available in 16"s. then again, that's probably a good thing. that way I'm not tempted to buy another set of wheels for my ST. :D

Member ID
Just now saw these. 14.65 lbs! Crazy! I'm guessing they're not forged though, so I wonder how easily they crack.

hxrly

Member ID
I think these will look great on the Fiesta ST. I had TRMotorsport wheels on my VW and liked them a lot.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
I have used TR wheels for street and AutoX and am happy how they have held up though I tend not to run them in bad conditions though that might change

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Thread Starter #8
anyone know if these are gravity or low pressure cast?

Young L

Member ID
yea ive been lookin at these or the O.Z. Leggenda. And Im hoping that Enkei will make the RPF1 in our lug pattern, i think that wheel will look good on the car also

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Member ID
yea ive been lookin at these or the O.Z. Leggenda. And Im hoping that Enkei will make the RPF1 in our lug pattern, i think that wheel will look good on the car also
Enkei needs to make RPF1 in 4X108, they would sell like hotcakes

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
Enkei needs to make RPF1 in 4X108, they would sell like hotcakes
Yes they would..
Though I must say (insert shamless plug to my seller) My TD wheels from PCA-1 are top flight and well worth the wait to get what I wanted..

Though I will say again I have used TR wheels for autoX on the Acura and Honda platform with good luck and no issues with the wheels but i had never took a direct hit with them either pothole or curb..

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Yes they would..
Though I must say (insert shamless plug to my seller) My TD wheels from PCA-1 are top flight and well worth the wait to get what I wanted..
I would really love me some TD wheels, but I need to figure out my intercooler situation first, first world problems [giggle]