Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New wheels

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I've seen everything from 14.5 to 15 lbs., depending on the accuracy of the scale used, I guess?? [dunno]

In any case, about as light as you are going to get in a wheel that size to fit our rides' screwy bolt pattern, and without having to do the whole hub re-drill procedure for the much loved, ubiquitous 4x100 pattern. [wink] [thumb]

OP
urapizzaship
Thread Starter #14
Looks good. How is the ride and performance, with the size changes? Enjoy!
The ride performance is better than what I previously had. Which were 205/40/17.Main reason I switched it up was for a nicer ride feel. But I also went from H&R lowering springs to coilovers too lol.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
OP
urapizzaship
Thread Starter #19
Besides that one Vredestein tire (which looks like a sedate, low performance touring tire by comparison), THAT is the only single 215/45-16 all season rated tire I have ever found yet. [thumb]

Let us know how these perform in the cold dry, wet (any temp), and warm spring summer seasons.
I will update, currently it's cold. Should warm up soon. Just reinstalled my stage 2 tune. So I'll go romp on it a bit and see how the tires feel. As of right now with limited driving it feels good and I haven't noticed the tires being loud or anything.