Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Newbie 2019 FiST

Hello All,
I live in Wiesbaden Germany with a US Spec 2019 FiST. I bought it when I first got here while my other car was being shipping here, 16 Jeep Cherokee. We needed something small to drive around town and park in the tight spots. I had my choice between a cheap Fiesta or the ST. I wanted power. The car loves the autobahn, it does pretty good up to 120mph, after that, it is stability starts to go out the door. I have had it up to 225kmh per my GPS, which is about 140mph. All in all, I like the car. The only issue so far, 4k miles, the keyless entry button broke on the driver door after two months of owning it. Now that winter is over I need to make an appointment to get it repaired.

I just order a Cobb for it. I use to use Cobb on my STi back in the day and boy have they stepped up their game. I plan is to go to Stage 2 but that will take some time. I am too old for turbo-back exhaust.

Willkommen! (My dad was born in Germany, but came over to the US at age 2; he has an accent - a Jersey one, lol)

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Ah, I'm retired Navy. I got to go there for Annual Training. I love it there. Their spring fest and oktober fest are fantastic. Bad Connstatt is the site.

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
Oktober fest is canceled this year but I love the Autoban. Cruising 130mph for miles on end is amazing. Burned over a half a tank going 120 miles. I really wish there was a 7th gear. 5k in 6th gear burns a lot of gas.

Last edited: