Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NJ new guy

Hey everyone what's up? I just order my new envy green fiesta st fully loaded of course. Right now I'm riding around in my 2013 focus se. Here is a few pics of the focus to hold you over till the dealer gets my st in. I already got some great plans for the new st.
I'm thinking the mountune intake and Intercooler and the fswerks exhaust to start. Any input on these would be great. Or anyone in NJ who has any of those pieces I'd love to check them out.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Not sure you need a intercooler without a tune. But it is a good start :) Welcome and Congrats on the order :)

Welcome. As rodmoe said, I would wait on the intercooler. Use that money for an AP instead.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Whatsup.finally another New Jersey member! I'm in Monmouth county about a 5min walk away from the Pnc Art Center off the GSP. Prob about 50min to an hour from you,used to go to LBI (beach haven) during the summer to bodyboard when the swell was more south than my local break (Belmar). Yea about the comments on intercooler,it's be shown somewhere that an intercooler doesn't do much for our cars unless you put a bigger turbo in them,so it would be best to go with a Cobb accessport tune instead [thumb]. Anyways [welcome]

-ry

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
1.AP
2. Lighter Wheel & Sticky Tires
Instant noticeable power. The stock heavy wheels hold this car back imo.