Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

No start? Did the Car just suddenly die? Turns over but doesn't complete the firing Cycle!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well....here is the lowdown....I was driving the FiST. Pulling onto the freeway via entrance ramp....heard a pop. Absolutely no guts....Throttle actuated.... still nada! WTF....start searching the forum.....Fuel pump......nope..has fuel pressure...fuel pump module? Nope.....hmm....what could it be? More reading ensues....find a thread ....Try the #24 emission fuse in the block under the hood. Could a fuse cause all this.....you're God dam right! FML! It's a emission fuse.....Wtf! Just thought I'd do a posterity thread!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Blown fuse means a spike occurred, did you explore further? Spikes and drops are not good in a canbus vehicle. Or what were the circumstances preceding the MIl?

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
I'm pretty sure mine Blew due to a chaffed/nicked boost solenoid wiring. That would I believe short/get wet and blow.

Any problem now with your big turbo and Thermal exhaust? 🌈🌈🌈

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
This thread is from March...silly....no problems here....just ripping it up