Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nostrum High Performance HPFP for Fiesta ST!

Experiencing a pretty severe pressure drop around 6500RPM, it's not near as bad as the stock pump was, I will be surprised if you see any improvement with the new OEM pump. I don't believe voltage is a vital part of the HPFP operation, but I could be wrong.
At the moment, this is what the readings are - just a massive drop when coming in to boost.
1674739714871.png

Being that the HPFP is mechanically driven voltage shouldn't affect it. Maybe a sealing issue internally or pump piston problem or demand control valve? Any of these issues been reported with the other HPFP on the market?

Hi to all friends :)
Your feedback scares me a little, I think I can reach 400hp with this hpfp pump :oops:

We just finished forging my engine, we will be installing the nostrum pump soon

If I understand correctly it would have trouble holding the pressure, a bit like the OEM ?

Letting the guys at Nostrum look at some data logs, we are having a fuel pressure drop around 6500rpm causing AFR to go a tad lean which is not desirable. Currently around 370whp and 340wtq. Making around 29psi on an s280. If they can get it figured out we will continue to turn it up!
Just seeing what Nostrum came up with. In another post you were mentioning installing a 3.5 bar map and turning up your s280.

OP
MO15Fiesta
Thread Starter #25
Just seeing what Nostrum came up with. In another post you were mentioning installing a 3.5 bar map and turning up your s280.
On ethanol mix it still dips pretty hard. We switched to race fuel to supplement that for the time being. We are seeing mid 30s for boost with a peak of 37psi. Obviously this is not recommended, but it is fast. We ran 11.40 @ 124.95 this past weekend at the drag strip with it.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Sadly just getting around to install on the Nostrum. I didn't get the right bolts in my kit. I just emailed Nostrum support, we'll see how speedy they get back to me.
I should have updated bolt kits here, message me with your order number for assistance

Hey Guys Westley here from Phul Performance. Figured I would update this thread as I have been working hand in hand with Nostrum and our Ecu Illuminati software engineer to fix the above stated issues with the nostrum pump. Nostrum was kind enough to hook me up with a pump setup for testing and I'm stoked with what we have accomplished. Originally, we Used the nostrum supplied pump data witch we knew was not correct and we ended up maxing the pump out on e85 at 24psi. Now Just so happens Rob (Ecu Illuminati big Cheese) and myself have been playing with wild hpfp combos for awhile now on focus sts/Ses. Having a idea of what needed done we started to tackle the Nostrum pump. Rob dug a ton of tables out of the pcm witch allowed me access to things I needed to really make the most out of this pump as well as his general knowledge. We ended Up making 391hp at 29 psi on full e85 with the Wor fab turbo kit. We did have some issues with our dyno, so I only got one clean pull but I'm trying to make time to get it strapped back down as I know its north of 400whp with a little more boost. We are running the nostrum hpfp, nostrums 30% jlr injectors and nostrums fuel pressure sensor along with our Phul Performance Lpfp Upgrade. This was done at 3400 psi rail pressure and with some larger injectors witch Nostrum is now considering working on I think it still has a bit left in it before the Hpfp is maxed out! What I made with this combo is definitely doable by others, but I really do not recommend pushing the 30% injectors as far as I am. I am working with Nostrum to update their Cobb/HPT tuning data this will allow others tuned by other companies to really make the most out of there Nostrum Pump combo. I'm hoping to have Nostrums calibrator on the phone within the next few days and updated data released within a few weeks, but others are welcome to reach out to me personally before then should the want to use my data. If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot them to me im happy to answer! Fiesta Dyno.jpg

Hey Guys Westley here from Phul Performance. Figured I would update this thread as I have been working hand in hand with Nostrum and our Ecu Illuminati software engineer to fix the above stated issues with the nostrum pump. Nostrum was kind enough to hook me up with a pump setup for testing and I'm stoked with what we have accomplished. Originally, we Used the nostrum supplied pump data witch we knew was not correct and we ended up maxing the pump out on e85 at 24psi. Now Just so happens Rob (Ecu Illuminati big Cheese) and myself have been playing with wild hpfp combos for awhile now on focus sts/Ses. Having a idea of what needed done we started to tackle the Nostrum pump. Rob dug a ton of tables out of the pcm witch allowed me access to things I needed to really make the most out of this pump as well as his general knowledge. We ended Up making 391hp at 29 psi on full e85 with the Wor fab turbo kit. We did have some issues with our dyno, so I only got one clean pull but I'm trying to make time to get it strapped back down as I know its north of 400whp with a little more boost. We are running the nostrum hpfp, nostrums 30% jlr injectors and nostrums fuel pressure sensor along with our Phul Performance Lpfp Upgrade. This was done at 3400 psi rail pressure and with some larger injectors witch Nostrum is now considering working on I think it still has a bit left in it before the Hpfp is maxed out! What I made with this combo is definitely doable by others, but I really do not recommend pushing the 30% injectors as far as I am. I am working with Nostrum to update their Cobb/HPT tuning data this will allow others tuned by other companies to really make the most out of there Nostrum Pump combo. I'm hoping to have Nostrums calibrator on the phone within the next few days and updated data released within a few weeks, but others are welcome to reach out to me personally before then should the want to use my data. If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot them to me im happy to answer! View attachment 58599
That is awesome to see that it wasn't a physical limitation of the design bottlenecking the output of the Nostrum pump! I'm still waiting to swap engines in my car and hopefully get back to some more revisions. I'd be really happy to run full e85 and avoid the mixing to e30. I'm looking for mid 300's on e85. That is the dream, besides having a legitimate flex fuel calibration.

Probably the last update for awhile 🤘 411whp 349ftlbs this is the Maximum limit of the 30% injectors on pump e85 paired with the Nostrum hpfp. Its looking like Nostrum is working on a injector solution to push this a bit further so we can max out there fuel pump but the release probably wont be until spring. Ill keep you guys updated as much as I can!

9B3663F1-0B3E-48B4-9EF3-AD5E1BE4FC24.jpeg D7F86FAF-945E-458C-AAC8-8539DC109E9F.jpeg