Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NoVA SPOTTED thread

Friend just sent me this thinking it was was me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I like the plate! I haven't seen that one yet. I don't commute like I used to. I'm spoiled. 9 miles to work. I used to go downtown and crystal city. I do NOT miss that commute, driving or public trans)

A long while back I sold my OEM wheels to the owner of a green envy FiST, and I've seen it around this area a couple times since. That color sure was named right.

I don't have a long commute so I definitely don't do as much spotting as I could. I've seen another kona blue, and there's someone with an orange spice car I've seen a few times now. Also saw a magnetic grey parked out in Leesburg once.

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I haven't seen the green but I think I've seen the orange in Sterling. And I'm pretty sure I've never taken my car out to Leesburg, but it is possible. My commute is short too, from Sterling to Herndon down 28

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Saw a White FiST with Maryland tags at a corner house in Sterling, 2 JULY 2021.

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Orange spice in Sterling, 1st week of Nov

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk