Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nürburgring Nordschleife / RSR Nürburg Fiesta ST

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm sorely tempted to go and do this when I go to the UK next year for a car rally. Will have to check on flights and a hotel for the thrill of a lifetime.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can you just turn up and drive or is a reservation required? I saw that flights from the UK are cheap and the close hotels are reasonable.

Erick_V

Can you just turn up and drive or is a reservation required? I saw that flights from the UK are cheap and the close hotels are reasonable.
You show up, do some signatures, they put you into a classroom to go over the do's and don'ts and what to do if something happens. Then they give you the helmet, keys and card to the gate and then you drive. I had a reservation, I drove the Fiesta ST (our gen)

OP
T
Thread Starter #9
I did this through RSR Nürburg a few years ago and had a blast. Super easy process
It was super easy and I was super satisfied. At RSR Nürburg they know how should handle the customers.