Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nuts, bolts, and etc

I've been trying to search the threads for information on specs for nuts, bolts, washers etc for our car. I noticed in my engine bay Russ is pretty much attacked any exposed nut or bolt and I'd like to replace them. does anyone know if there's information out there that would help me with this? Or kind of just figure it out as I go along?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I use Tasca for locating nuts and bolts. Just pull up the system the nut is attached to, find a diagram and plunk away at it. It might help to load up a service manual & its disassembly instructions.

OP
bombo107
Thread Starter #4
OP
bombo107
Thread Starter #5
I use Tasca for locating nuts and bolts. Just pull up the system the nut is attached to, find a diagram and plunk away at it. It might help to load up a service manual & its disassembly instructions.
Okay I was actually just giving a service manual digitally so I'll go through that and maybe I can pinpoint what I need exactly. Thanks for the tip!

I've seen these before but yeah I tried tasca and wasn't able to specify exactly but I might give it a shot thanks for the help man.
No problem man. It might just be work it to take the nuts and bolts into a hardware store and figure out the sizes and take note. If I get the chance before you I'll update here.

Sent from my SM-F700U1 using Tapatalk

haste

1000 Post Club
OP
bombo107
Thread Starter #8
No problem man. It might just be work it to take the nuts and bolts into a hardware store and figure out the sizes and take note. If I get the chance before you I'll update here.

Sent from my SM-F700U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah this is exactly what I'm going to do I just took a part of my air box last night and all the torx bolts were rusted.

OP
bombo107
Thread Starter #10
Wurth is probably the most complete, but may nut and bolt suppliers out there. Replace and rattle can paint them!
Awesome! Yeah I was planning on disassembling as much as I can this weekend and wire brush the rust off then paint them.

Ford Community Posts