Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD (NY) ‘15 Fiesta ST Oxford White Recaro 84k

Trader history for JTBros (0)

Listing my Fiesta ST as I will be taking delivery of a GR Corolla soon. Car is in good condition with extensive maintenance records from the duration of my ownership. No mechanical or exterior / interior issues. Car has the following additions:
-Updated Sync 3 headunit with Apple CarPlay
- Cobb v3 Accessport w/ white faceplate
- Mountune Exhaust
- Mountune engine & transmission mounts
- Mountune intake
-Draw tite Hitch
-Multiple Tunes from Dizzy, Stratified and Cobb
- Boomba shift knob
- Velossa Tech Wing Risers
- Boosted Design dead pedal cover
- WeatherTech rear trunk mat

Will include for asking price
- Steelie wheels with like new Michelin X Ice tires, less than 3k miles on them installed last year
- Thule roof rack with square bars (retaining wind fairing)

Issues:
- Slight curbing on summer wheels which could use new tires. Current tires are Firehawk Indy 500s which have tread but are up there in age
- Marks on front drivers and small one rear seats as is typical, however looking to fix this with carpet cleaner

Note: there is a loan of $3k on the car that will be paid off prior to sale

Feel free to put in questions or offers.

Edit: car is being listed for sale on C&B.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
J
Thread Starter #4
Congrats on the GR Corolla! That's awesome. Would love to hear your thoughts / comparison if you circle back here. :unsure:

Looks so cool on those white steelies.
Definitely plan to give an update once it’s secured. Delivery is likely in a few weeks.