Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
View attachment 21804

She got a bath today, and a quick drive to visit a friend!
HA! I have not heard a sub sammich called a 'grinder' since my sophomore year at Quinnipiac (before transferring to the University Of Arizona), MANY MANY moons ago (they were still just a 'college', and not the university they are today WAY back then). LOL

HA! I have not heard a sub sammich called a 'grinder' since my sophomore year at Quinnipiac (before transferring to the University Of Arizona), MANY MANY moons ago (they were still just a 'college', and not the university they are today WAY back then). LOL
Good ol' Connecticut! Love me a "Grinder" from Nardelli's.

My 1st small performance car was a new '71 Vega GT, then a Vega sedan with a Nickey head kit, then a modded '79 Rabbit, then an '86 Cavalier Z-24 sedan, then a '93 Sentra SER, then a '98 Neon ACR, took a break with a Crown Vic Interceptor, now I'm back with a 2019 Fist and it may just be the best of the bunch ! At 66 still love to drive a small responsive car ! 20190901_180548.jpg

My 1st small performance car was a new '71 Vega GT, then a Vega sedan with a Nickey head kit, then a modded '79 Rabbit, then an '86 Cavalier Z-24 sedan, then a '93 Sentra SER, then a '98 Neon ACR, took a break with a Crown Vic Interceptor, now I'm back with a 2019 Fist and it may just be the best of the bunch ! At 66 still love to drive a small responsive car ! View attachment 23318
Welcome!