Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

HA! Did not know you were leaving Essex County behind for good, thought it was just an extended 'road trip'. [wink] [thumb]
Yeah, new job and all that fun stuff, (and now the Laguna Seca is only an hour away!) Lived in NNJ my whole life so it’s nice to start something new.

The ST was better than expected on this trip. 10+ hours driving per day at a solid 85mph+ on cruise control. Averaged 32mpg, so not bad at all! Plenty comfortable too.

How is towing with a FiST? I’ve been debating weather or not to keep my 04 Matrix XR just to use it for towing some small lumber loads and the dirt bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A load this big I don’t recommend but it’s great for light stuff like you described. I tow my motorcycles all the time! Easy install!

This is ideal! What hitch and trailer are you using?

Curt Hitch with whoosh hangars and a custom one I found used and welded a bunch of stuff to to make it into a motorcycle trailer. Weighs 150lbs.