Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Stock except for 15" black terras at the moment. Have bilstein coilovers, depo projector lights, and 16" bronze terras ready to go on soon. Still need to order a front lip, intercooler and 10mm wheel spacers.

Attachments

Stock except for 15" black terras at the moment. Have bilstein coilovers, depo projector lights, and 16" bronze terras ready to go on soon. Still need to order a front lip, intercooler and 10mm wheel spacers.
A few posts above is my car with the same setup on coilovers. We’ll be twins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, almost twins but you have a great stance with suspension and tire selection. Hoping to remedy that soon.

Previous owner Runnz63 (page 14) went with a tall and skinny all seasons tire (185/60) which are comfy for highway cruising but do not look that good and handicap the handling this car is capable of.

Tires are almost new and felt like a waste to get rid of them so I convinced myself I needed a second set of 16x7 Terras with summer tires. :ROFLMAO:

green_henry

1000 Post Club
buttonwillow hpde. Sorry forgot to wash my car.

View attachment 40488
I noticed that you ordered the Mountune/CFS radiator. Good move! If you're in SoCal, I'd run it with distilled water and Water Wetter. Even though the radiator is a great upgrade by itself, I still saw relatively high temps on the track.

ronmcdon

oh already running pro alloy radiator but many thanks for the tip!

I got the CSF radiator for my evo
I noticed that you ordered the Mountune/CFS radiator. Good move! If you're in SoCal, I'd run it with distilled water and Water Wetter. Even though the radiator is a great upgrade by itself, I still saw relatively high temps on the track.
thanks for tip! So far haven't had issues with overheating but maybe just lucky. temperatures have not hit more than maybe 90f with events I've done. only thing not holding up well were my ebc orange front pads that were a bit vague and melting towards the end.

really looking forward to installing CSF radiator. their build quality is great.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
oh already running pro alloy radiator but many thanks for the tip!

I got the CSF radiator for my evo

thanks for tip! So far haven't had issues with overheating but maybe just lucky. temperatures have not hit more than maybe 90f with events I've done. only thing not holding up well were my ebc orange front pads that were a bit vague and melting towards the end.

really looking forward to installing CSF radiator. their build quality is great.

You have a Pro Alloy radiator installed in the FiST, and you are worried about overheating with it? [dunno] [???:)]

ronmcdon

So far no issues with overheating but debating whether I want to push it during the summer track days where it can get over 110 at times. Theres a Buttonwillow event Jul 24 that Im considering.

Sorry did not elaborate the CSF was for my evo, Going to focus a bit more on that car in upcoming months as far as parts go. That car went into limp mode with above 100f weather hpde session in Jul '19.

SPhilli911

View attachment 41152
Here is a photo from my solo trip to Big Sur earlier this year. I forgot to post it and am falling in love with the photos and videos i took while I was there, easily my favorite place in California. View attachment 41153
Beautiful pictures. Wish I lived near a place like that.