Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Where did you get your headlights??? Been looking around for nicer and brighter headlights!
Those are the euros. Used to be very available on cars245.com but since the uh...supply crisis or the global apocolypse they have very little stock.

Last edited:
Those are the euros. Used to be very available on cars235.com but since the uh...supply crisis or the global apocolypse they have very little stock.
Yeah I’ve checked.. 😓. How was it to wire up? I heard it’s as simple as moving a pin or 2, is that correct? Also, did you go with the DEPOs like everyone says to get?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Yeah I’ve checked.. 😓. How was it to wire up? I heard it’s as simple as moving a pin or 2, is that correct? Also, did you go with the DEPOs like everyone says to get?
I bought Hellas just before things got crazy and they cancelled my order. So yeah I finally just bought the Depos cause I had a feeling things were going to further dry up.

Here's my 2017 bean. Recently passed a one year anniversary with it.

- 34,500 miles, bought it with 27,000 miles, 2nd owner
- Unknown lowering springs (either Mountune or swift?)
- Dizzy tuned
- AWR RMM
- Mountune radiator
- CPE FMIC
- Drop in high flow air filter
- 16x7 Rota Grids
- 205/45/r16 Vrdestein tires

20220416_155437_HDR.jpg 20220416_155456.jpg

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

RickRacer

20210725_093030_(1).jpg 2016. Daily driver, autocross, and track day car. Those are the race wheels/tires, street wheels are black. Minimal mods since it runs in a stock class, exhaust and Koni adjustables. Car was a consistent class champion in the hands of the previous owner, I'm not at that level yet 😭.