Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Only 100 left thread

That's right folks! Only 100 left now! How exciting.
If you're in the market - go buy now! End of the year and great incentives.

What do I think an ideal price is at this time? 17k for a base.

What's left on Autotrader at this point?
36 - Black
11- White
21 - Grey
10 - Orange

What are the other 22 - I haven't a clue. Not sure what they're listed under on Autotrader.

Cheapest place - Brandon Ford @ $17,478

I don't know if Auto Trader is accurate. I contacted a dealer in Calexico, CA that Auto Trader said had some leftover 2017 Fiesta ST's.

When I called, I was told both cars were sold long ago. I informed them Autotrader still had them listed. I also contacted Auto Trader to alert them for the error.

Car Gurus has 88 listed as available.

I am not going to mention pricing or location because I have run into a snag that will take at least 60 days to improve and I still have my eye on a couple of cars including two 2017's and one or two 2018's available.

I don't know if Auto Trader is accurate. I contacted a dealer in Calexico, CA that Auto Trader said had some leftover 2017 Fiesta ST's.

When I called, I was told both cars were sold long ago. I informed them Autotrader still had them listed. I also contacted Auto Trader to alert them for the error.

Car Gurus has 88 listed as available.

I am not going to mention pricing or location because I have run into a snag that will take at least 60 days to improve and I still have my eye on a couple of cars including two 2017's and one or two 2018's available.
Hi there :D
Want to take a trip to the Bay Area? This one is nice. 2017 Orange w/Recaros. One owner, 11000 miles.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/emeryville-2017-ford-fiesta-st/7053582832.html

Can mark one off the list, not sure which state my dealership did a trade with. But have a Magnetic with black wheels option and moonroof.

RFDaniels

Can mark one off the list, not sure which state my dealership did a trade with. But have a Magnetic with black wheels option and moonroof.
Nice! I had a weird experience with my local dealership telling me that the cars didn't exist and there were none available anywhere, so I flew out to Ohio and drove back a Magnetic with Molten Orange Recaros.

Nice! I had a weird experience with my local dealership telling me that the cars didn't exist and there were none available anywhere, so I flew out to Ohio and drove back a Magnetic with Molten Orange Recaros.
Was told by multiple dealerships last March that they wouldn't be making any more, and I couldn't get the exact options I was after. Love the car and plan on keeping it for a good long while, but I'll be going back to a Subaru next time. My other experience with Ford was they denied the warranty claim on my Flex. It had a month left on the warranty with 0 claims. The tail light had water in it which shorts out bulbs. Was told they don't cover "water induced damage".

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Was told by multiple dealerships last March that they wouldn't be making any more, and I couldn't get the exact options I was after. Love the car and plan on keeping it for a good long while, but I'll be going back to a Subaru next time. My other experience with Ford was they denied the warranty claim on my Flex. It had a month left on the warranty with 0 claims. The tail light had water in it which shorts out bulbs. Was told they don't cover "water induced damage".
I'd have taken it to another dealer, or elevated the claim. It's a leaky taillight seal, not water induced damage.

I'd have taken it to another dealer, or elevated the claim. It's a leaky taillight seal, not water induced damage.
It's probably what I should have done. It was tough enough to get my wife to schedule that appointment with her busy schedule. Would have been nice for them to take care of it in the first place.

beehous

I got a 2017 a month ago - 8k miles. Recaro, moon roof, black alloys, Cobb catback exhaust, intake, downpipe, and blowoff valve. Already had a front end splitter as well that looks to be done tastefully. I can't tell if the intercooler is Cobb. A friend of mine looked at it and believes they put in the Cobb stage 3 kit. Although I don't have the access port unfortunately...

I got mine for 17k. I like to think I made out really well. Wanted to hold off on buying one, but seeing this thread made me happy I bought it when I could.

I'm thinking about taking it to a tuner to make sure it's tuned right for the parts. I'm in northern IL if anyone has any recommendations for tuners.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I just took a look at cars.com . It looks like there's only one left that has Recaros. It's in Oregon--marked down $1000, and also has the $3000 Ford discounts. Ricart in Ohio still has three of them, and otherwise it looks like about 20 or less available.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I just took a look at cars.com . It looks like there's only one left that has Recaros. It's in Oregon--marked down $1000, and also has the $3000 Ford discounts. Ricart in Ohio still has three of them, and otherwise it looks like about 20 or less available.
Ah two left Recaros one is Oregon the other is at Phil Long Ford in Colorado also there are 25 on the Cars.com I counted them lol.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Yes, but I looked on each dealer's website. A lot that cars.com had listed were already sold. However I looked at autotrader.com and they have 35 listings, including several at dealers in Missouri that weren't listed on cars.com, some of which I had looked at before we bought ours around Halloween last year.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There is a forum member possibly still selling the Tjin FiST from Sema for cheap...it is a salvage title . Has some good upgrades though!

I got really lucky. I just bought a brand new FiST in Feb. It is a 2018. White tri-coat with recaros. It had been sitting on their lot for a year and a half. It was not listed on any site like cars.com, only their website. They didn't even bother to mark it down from the original price, which was $26,000. I accidentally stumbled across it while looking at a used one on a sister dealer's website. When I called them to inquire about it they said that they still had it, but the best they could do was $25,000. I declined, but later they called me back and said the owner wanted to get rid of it and they would sell it for $20,500. Needless to say, I bought it. Was probably the laziest thing I've seen from a dealer. Unless you were looking for it on their website or saw it on their lot, you wouldn't have known it was there.

Attachments