Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Organize your car products idea

jeff

2000 Post Club
I have car crap all over my garage...it's generally organized into categories but I came up with an idea the other day to get all the cleaning/detailing stuff in one easy to reach place and it worked out well. Got one of those organizer things from Walmart (there are many options, they are made for closets and shoes and stuff, mine was $12) and hung it off a few studs. Then each product is in place with its designated rag (e.g. rag for wax, rag for interior cleaner, rag for rim cleaning products, etc.) next to it so not more confusion. Also put all my other stuff together and even made a towel wash bin. Feeling very organized right now!

Woods247

2000 Post Club
This is one of those projects I continuously put off because it’ll likely take an entire day or even two. I need to build a cabinet for everything from house paint to bicycle lubes. It’s a daunting task to say the least.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
This is one of those projects I continuously put off because it’ll likely take an entire day or even two. I need to build a cabinet for everything from house paint to bicycle lubes. It’s a daunting task to say the least.
It helps me to just do it a little bit at a time. Rather than thinking I have to organize everything, which as you say would take forever, I just organize one shelf or one area or one category of tools, for example.

Mine looks far from that but now I feel ashamed of my self. Every time I would see that kind of arangement I would be tempted to fix it but it would be a chaos garage for at least 4 months and would see some organized garage again and clean it..it's a cycle.

CSM

1000 Post Club
If you have an Ikea near you, go pick up one of these. Often on sale for $20. Holds a ton of detailing gear and equipment, and its nice to be able to move it around as you work