Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OZ Fitipaldi

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Someone is selling them for $300 obo in 15x7+32 and in very gd shape.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Grab them. Old fox body aftermarket wheels are a good look on these cars.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
You might habe to grind down the front caliper bracket some like i did. Or just run a 5 mm spacer all around. ( i didnt want spacers up front.) There is plenty of meat there. Im kinda jealous youre able to snag those up. Put me first in line if you ever decide to sell them.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
I had et20 enkies and had to trim the caliper bracket a bit. My guess is the difference in distance between where the brake rotor center and caliper sit is different on the mustang compared to the fiesta.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Rota Slipstreams are available in 4x108 as well and also look quite similar.
I like those slipstreams. They are similar to what I had on my Volvo wagon. KMC Hot Wheels Redline w/polished lip. Those wheels were killer. And on a dark green '01 wagon...

1586883254216.png

PunkST

2000 Post Club
That’s weird,as the lower offset wheels will push it further away from the caliper.
Not how the enkies were made. They had a 1.5" lip Which reduced caliper clearance a bit. ( i think thats backspacing?? Idk the term for that measurement) if the were et20 with next to no lip, or full face like stock you would be correct, and there would be n no need to grind.