Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P061A, Dizzy Stage2 E30 tune

Zeille

Hi all,

I'm currently on a Dizzy Stage 2 E30 tune & recently had a code thrown for "P061A" which is "Internal Control Module Torque Performance".
Prior to this code being thrown, I had the previous ignition cycle in which I did a heavy pull from 60-120 (of course WOT), and I thought that doing that might have been the reason for this code being thrown.
The P219A is unrelated, I believe that's due to one of (or both of) the o2 sensors having some sort of issue... but the car runs just fine, regardless of both of these codes.

I would like some input... has anyone else on an E30 tune had this code thrown & what was the solution? I'm just thinking of going back to my Dizzy Stage 2 91oct tune (primarily for gas mileage, I drive 105mi/day for work anyways).

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
That code is to be expected with an e30 tune with the Gobs of torque being dispersed and is ALOT more than factory. Jason can clear it or you can too*

OP
Z

Zeille

Thread Starter #3
That code is to be expected with an e30 tune with the Gobs of torque being dispersed and is ALOT more than factory. Jason can clear it or you can too*
Alright, noted. This is my first time owning a FiST & I bought it back in late-October from a buddy of mine.
I'll continue to clear the code if/when it comes back, since I really enjoy the torque on e30.

It's a soft code and shouldn't trigger a CEL. Jason told me I could just ignore it, which I've done for about a year now. I can never go back to the 93 tune. It feels like a dog in comparison to the E30 tune.