Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Parting out the Fiesta (DHM Race IC, Yakima roof rack)

Trader history for twolf (0)

jeff

2000 Post Club

Shift knob I made. $35 shipped. Has scratches on it from daily use but if you hit it with some polish they'll come right out. Heck, I might even do it before shipping if I'm feeling nice.
Hey Tim,

I'll take the custom knob, please PM me your Paypal info and I'll send the money over.

I was in your area a few weeks ago at the dyno, bummer I could've picked up those wheels too for a future project.....how much do you want for them picked up? Very interested.....

Interested in the DHM setup. Looking for the intercooler, BOV, and crash. I will be in Augusta in three weeks. So looking to see if you are willing to do a local pickup. Let me know and I can put a down payment on it, if you prefer. Otherwise let me know what shipping is to 27581.

OP
twolf

twolf

Thread Starter #28
So far the stuff that is sold is as follows:

Custom shift knob (Shipped)

Carbon Fiber shift knob/TPMS sensors (will be shipped as soon as I get the sensors off the wheels and receive payment)

Nothing else is sold yet.

Sorry I haven't been super active in replying to everyone. Had a busy week!

Peterson

Premium Account
very interested in the DHM intercooler. need to figure out my finances to come up with the cash. Standby.

Just checking back in - I guess I really don't need the BOV setup but still want the intercooler and crash bar. I will be in Augusta on Friday. Let me know if you still would be up for meeting up and cutting a deal. PM if you can..

OP
twolf

twolf

Thread Starter #32
Just checking back in - I guess I really don't need the BOV setup but still want the intercooler and crash bar. I will be in Augusta on Friday. Let me know if you still would be up for meeting up and cutting a deal. PM if you can..
Hey, about to reply to your PM!

Everyone else who is waiting on me--sorry for the wait! Just finally got a chance today to work on removing parts.

So far today I removed the intake, intercooler, roof rack, BOV, crash bar. I'll be working on the springs, exhaust, and RMM next, and whatever I don't finish tonight will be worked on tomorrow. As well as unmarrying the AP.

So far the following are sold (and shipped): rims/tires, TPMS, custom shift knob, carbon fiber shift knob.

OP
twolf

twolf

Thread Starter #33
Everything is off the car except the downpipe. Rounded off a bolt so I'm taking a break to type this up...

Prices are as follows:

Cobb APV3 (unmarried) - $380 shipped

Swift Spec R Springs - $175 plus shipping

MBRP catback - $210 plus shipping

Cobb RMM - $85 shipped

Injen Intake - $130 plus shipping

Downpipe, intercooler setup, roof rack aren't sold yet but I want to do research on shipping those bigger items before I make a commitment, as well as actually get the downpipe off before I sell it. lol.

Please send PM if interested in anything!

Everything is off the car except the downpipe. Rounded off a bolt so I'm taking a break to type this up...

Prices are as follows:

Cobb APV3 (unmarried) - $380 shipped

Swift Spec R Springs - $175 plus shipping

MBRP catback - $210 plus shipping

Cobb RMM - $85 shipped

Injen Intake - $130 plus shipping

Downpipe, intercooler setup, roof rack aren't sold yet but I want to do research on shipping those bigger items before I make a commitment, as well as actually get the downpipe off before I sell it. lol.

Please send PM if interested in anything!
You have pictures?

Interested in catback willing to go higher if necessary. You can text me at (850) 461-6231 thanks

Last edited:
OP
twolf

twolf

Thread Starter #37
You have pictures?
Yep, can take some pictures in the morning no problem. Anything in particular you're looking for or just proof the parts exist and are off the car?

Will post up pics of everything with my username/date either way!