Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Spotted Thread

Saw a Molten Orange with Orange recaros, 16 Sparco's, Black/Orange Ford emblem, and Virginia plates on my commute home through King of Prussia. I caught up to the guy at a light and we gave each other the nod! (y)

Saw a Molten Orange on 422 heading into King of Prussia on North Gulph to South Gulph two days ago. Had a PA vanity plate of SPEAKER. Haven't had a FiST sighting in awhile.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Same here with the scarcity of sightings.

I see a couple every time I go to the Newtown/Langhorne areas on the bypass, but NONE around here, or Doylestown anymore.

wetwea33

Same here with the scarcity of sightings.

I see a couple every time I go to the Newtown/Langhorne areas on the bypass, but NONE around here, or Doylestown anymore.
Magnetic Grey from Langhorne.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

wetwea33

For anyone who's interested in the Philly, I will have a set of rota titans 17x8 for sale with tpms and hub rings soon. 500$ had them since may and were taken off before ever seeing snow. In perfect condition. Paid 770 after tax in thr spring.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Who wants to go for a drive early tomorrow morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam4

I do! But my car has been parked for 2 months waiting for transmission bearings to come off of back order due to a quality hold. It's associated with the automatic tranny's taking a big dump (they're very similar). Thank God I was under 60K, so it's a warranty claim.

For anyone who's interested in the Philly, I will have a set of rota titans 17x8 for sale with tpms and hub rings soon. 500$ had them since may and were taken off before ever seeing snow. In perfect condition. Paid 770 after tax in thr spring.

With tires? What color?

wetwea33

With tires? What color?

They are flat black. They have federal 595rs-rr on them but they are pretty much shot at this point as I had them on my stockers before hand.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
An 'impossible rarity' today, spied TWO FiSTs within minutes of each other heading northbound on 611, in/near the Ottsville/Pipersville area, around 5:45 PM.

One white, could not catch any details, and then a black one with a winter steelie setup on it.
Anyone on here??
I was heading south, in a magnetic with black Method wheels/winter tires, and the M-Sport front IC grille, and some bigazz mudflaps on it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
On Friday (3/20/20), at around 3:45 PM on RT. 202 going northbound in Doylestown/Buckingham, a white one.
Could not tell which wheels were on it, but they looked to be aftermarket.

I was merging onto 202 SOUTH from Mechanicsville Road. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Today (Saturday 5/2/20) at around 12:30-1:00 PM, in Harrow/Nockamixon Pa., right at the crossroads of 412 and 611, a Molten Orange going northbound on 611, in the left turn lane for 412.

I was heading south on 611.

Anyone on here??

Today (Saturday 5/2/20) at around 12:30-1:00 PM, in Harrow/Nockamixon Pa., right at the crossroads of 412 and 611, a Molten Orange going northbound on 611, in the left turn lane for 412.

I was heading south on 611.

Anyone on here??
Saw a Red Fist w/ 2 Black Stripes on the West Chester bypass E bound at 1:15 PM today as I was W bound in my Blue Fist.Never saw this one before.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
White with grey Terras on it in the Giant parking lot in Logan Square in New Hope, Pa., Sunday (6/30) at ~8:45PM.

You were leaving as I was going into the store (Magnetic with bronze Dekagrams, CP-E exhaust, and huge, unbranded, mud flaps), but as usual, I doubt it was anyone on here.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Magnetic with (what looked like 17") black Sparco Assetto Garas on it, at ~ 12:00 PM today (8/3/20) in the McCaffrey's parking lot in New Hope.

There was also a black ST LINE Fiesta in that lot, I'm guessing an employee there, given where it was parked.
FIRST one I've ever seen 'in the wild', and it had me fooled until I walked up to it (from a distance I though it was just a grille de-badged FiST with 16" wheels).

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
@jcr557; I see that you are entered in the New York Forest Rally.

I REALLY wanted to work/volunteer on this one as there are more Fiesta R5s (as well as R2s, etc.) on the entry list than ANY National event, as well as more of them than any other model/marque! [crazyeye]

But, due to the pandemic restrictions, and the resultant very limited worker allowances, they do not need any more volunteers. [:(]
(I'm guessing all of McKenna's friends and family filled up these limited spots immediately?)

Anyway, GOOD LUCK, and let us know how it turned out, and how those Panda modified Silver Neomax coil overs held up. [wink]

IF the Empire State Performance Rally ever comes back as a TARMAC event, like it is rumored to be in 2022, will you enter that as well?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Philly. Spotted a lowered blue w/white wheels on roosevelt blvd Sun 25Oct2020. Plate started with KJP.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Molten Orange on 202 by King of Prussia Mall. Looked to be lowered, was tinted, had wing riser. Gave a honk as I passed.