Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Picked up a 2019 w/ 8500 miles recently!

Just picked up a 2019 about 3 weeks ago with 8500 miles, one of the lowest mile cars I could find in the country. It started life in Texas, and now it resides with me in Prescott, AZ. :)

The car came with an MBRP 3" Cat-Back, which I'm on the fence about keeping installed right now. I haven't even had the car a month and I couldn't help myself, so I installed a BOV, Sound Symposer Delete, Whoosh Short Shift Kit w/ bushings and a Whoosh RMM. I love this car so much, almost as much as my '07 S2000. ;)

Oh, and for anyone curious, that's my Mercedes Turbo-Diesel powered Jeep Cherokee XJ in my garage, getting some custom suspension and upgraded axles currently. :cool:

Anyways, happy to be part of the community and read a lot of great info on these rad little cars! This is my 32nd car that I've owned and already one of my favorites!

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

Two of my fellow floor residents in the Kaibab-Huachuca dorm at the University of Arizona were from Prescott.

We even did some off-roading in one's old Datsun pickup around there when we visited them one weekend (near Thumb Butte), but that was almost 45 years ago.

I'm thinking of selling my 2019 FiST with 8500 miles. It's in Alaska, with a set of winter tires/ rims (plus stock setup) and a Mountune FB3 kit (I never installed then RMM yet, it already vibrates a ton in the cold).

What are these worth? I saw one in Anchorage, higher mileage, for more than I paid new. It had the Recaros, I don't.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Congratulations and great find on the ST.

My nephew is big in the XJ life. He just finished rebuilding an LS and swapping it in after the 4.0 died. He's running 40s, 1 Ton axles, the gauntlet. It's a crazy market for those right now.

OP
Overland History
Thread Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :cool:

I should add, after some thought over the weekend, I may or may not have just accidentally ordered what basically equates to a Stage 3 Kit. :ROFLMAO:

I've got the following on the way from Ron at Whoosh:

-Cobb Accessport V3
-ST200 Airbox w/ Cold Air Feed Hose and ITG Filter
-Whoosh V3 Front Mount Intercooler
-Velossa Tech Big Mouth
-BG Synchro II Gear Lubricant - Trans Oil Service Kit

Since I already have the MBRP 3" Cat-Back installed, I'll likely save installing a downpipe for when I install a Whoosh Hybrid Turbo, which I'd like to get a little farther through the car's warranty before going that far! :LOL: