Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Planted seat bracket, Kenwood subwoofer (SoCal)

Trader history for mumyoryu (1)

Wilwood front BBK -
Good condition, about 7k street miles and 2 track days of use on them, zero issues. Black calipers, blank rotors, black hats, stainless lines, BP40 track pads. Hat-to-rotor bolts are threadlocked and safety wired. All hardware needed for installation is included, as well as instructions/documentation. SOLD

Cerakoted Whoosh crossover pipe -
Excellent condition, never installed. SOLD

Planted aftermarket seat bracket (driver side) -
Excellent condition, includes a generic seat slider. SOLD

Kenwood KSC-SW11 underseat sub -
Good condition, there are a couple of small nicks in the casing but the sub functions fine. All the original cables, accessories, instructions, packaging included. NOTE - a couple of the input cables for the rear were snipped several feet. I didnt want to bother pulling the interior out of my car when pulling this at the wreckers so ended up just snipping the cables. Will likely need to be extended for install. Other than that the rest of the cables are fine. SOLD

Feel free to PM with any questions/comments. I am located in Southern California (92551) and am willing to drive out to meet up with buyers, always nice to have an excuse to go out for a drive :).

Note - right click -> view image to see in full res

Last edited:
If you decide you're willing to ship the Wilwoods, put me in line for them. Or if you're going to be in the Las Vegas area anytime soon, I can meet up and do a local deal (I won't be in SoCal anytime soon unfortunately).

OP
mumyoryu
Thread Starter #8
Wilwoods sold, added Kenwood sub
(6/30) - crossover sold

Last edited:

TemecFist

Wilwood front BBK -
Good condition, about 7k street miles and 2 track days of use on them, zero issues. Black calipers, blank rotors, black hats, stainless lines, BP40 track pads. Hat-to-rotor bolts are threadlocked and safety wired. All hardware needed for installation is included, as well as instructions/documentation. SOLD

Cerakoted Whoosh crossover pipe -
Excellent condition, never installed. SOLD

Planted aftermarket seat bracket (driver side) -
Excellent condition, includes a generic seat slider. Asking $80, local pickup or can ship at buyer's expense.

Kenwood KSC-SW11 underseat sub -
Good condition, there are a couple of small nicks in the casing but the sub functions fine. All the original cables, accessories, instructions, packaging included. NOTE - a couple of the input cables for the rear were snipped several feet. I didnt want to bother pulling the interior out of my car when pulling this at the wreckers so ended up just snipping the cables. Will likely need to be extended for install. Other than that the rest of the cables are fine. Asking $80, local pickup or shipping at buyer's expense.

Feel free to PM with any questions/comments. I am located in Southern California (92551) and am willing to drive out to meet up with buyers, always nice to have an excuse to go out for a drive :).

Note - right click -> view image to see in full res
What wrecker did they take your car to?

OP
mumyoryu
Thread Starter #12
^- Insurance brought it to copart in colton, not sure if its still there or its been auctioned off already, checked the site and I cant find it

@BoostedST17 - Im getting an estimate of about $30 to ship via USPS Priority , havent checked UPS yet but will do when I get home from work.

Last edited: