Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Plastic on side skirt damaged

Hi everyone. I noticed that the plastic covering on my side skirt is damaged and starting to peel. Is there a way to get this replaced or fixed? A photo has been included below. Or is this something I shouldn't worry about? Thank you in advance for any and all advice! 20190512_193609.jpg

Ford has paint. Color code is on the door jam. Oh and you should be worried. Very worried. We can all see what you did. 😱

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Hi everyone. I noticed that the plastic covering on my side skirt is damaged and starting to peel. Is there a way to get this replaced or fixed? A photo has been included below. Or is this something I shouldn't worry about? Thank you in advance for any and all advice! View attachment 20236
That is really just clear bra film.
It is also available from Ford and has an accrual Ford part number.
You can look it up at Tasca Parts.

OP
Turbo9922
Thread Starter #4
Ford has paint. Color code is on the door jam. Oh and you should be worried. Very worried. We can all see what you did. 😱
Oh I have the touch up pen dont you worry. Haha. But the protective plastic covering the side skirt is what is damaged.

Oh I have the touch up pen dont you worry. Haha. But the protective plastic covering the side skirt is what is damaged.
Oh my bad. It looked like it was through to the paint at first. We can still see it though 👌

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Mine is coming off pretty bad on the drivers side as well. Good to know they have a real part number