Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Po236 p0237, car stalling hesitating

So, I was driving to work in an ice storm, it was about 15 degrees. Right when I pulled in the garage and parked, my car stalled and the dtclight and wrench light came on, Which I've never actually seen before and was worried. I change my oil with rotella every 4500 to 5k miles. It's about 1500 into it's most recent. So I sorta disregarded the wrench light. Dtc where p035, p0236 and p0237 Anyways, with the strange behavior, the wrench light, and the fact that my car has its original battery from 2016, I checked the cables and ground and then replaced the battery. It actually ran better for about 5 minutes with the new battery. Then started stuttering, especially at high speeds in higher gears. Then it got to were it was actually jerking. So I was just doing some basic troubleshooting without lifting the car. I noticed at idle, my baro pressure is 14.5 my tip actual jumps around all over, and my map says positive 4.05 to 4.18 at idle. With key on, engine off the access port is still reading 14.5 baro, 4.05ish psi map, and the tip actual still jumps all over. What gives? None of these are reading the tmap output, correct? What's going on? The most annoying thing in the world to me is throwing parts at a car. Any advice would be appreciated because I'm not sure where to start. Boost pressure on access is around -10psi and gauge pressure dusplays -30inhg which seems like a lot of vacuum. That's maxing out the gauge. Lol rules.out vacuum leak.

Please any help would be appreciated. I wouldn't mind taking care of this myself before taking it to a shop. My car has big turbo etc and it's hard to get decent service.