Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Pricing for my Car

Trader history for Slow15st (0)

I have owned my Fiesta ST for a year and a half now. I absolutely love the car, however I am tired of having a car payment. I can handle the car payment, thags not the issue. I just don't to deal with it anymore, and I want a NA or NB miata, I really miss having a miata. So, since I have positive equity in my car, I have considered selling it, paying it off, then using the remaining money to buy a miata, thus resulting in not having a car payment anymore.

I have a 2015 Fiesta ST with 63k miles
Mods include:
Polyurethane RMM
Trans Mount Insert
DNA front stiffening bar
Swift spec r lowering springs
Bilstein struts
New rear spring pads
Whoosh short shifter kit
Injen CAI
Injen 3" Exhaust
I also have green vinyl on the interior or the car as well
And I have a 3" catless downpipe that isn't on the car yet.
I also have all the stock pieces for the vehicle as well.

Now, I owe $7k on the car, I have been thinking about selling it for $12k, then using that remaining $5k to buy a miata once the car is paid off after receiving payment for selling the Fiesta. Now for the big question, Is that a good price considering the mileage and age and mods?

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please provide photos?

Mods typically don’t impact the price too much. In fact some can even negatively affect the value (injen exhaust and green vinyl for example). You’re likely better off returning it to mostly to stock and parting out then selling for around the NADA/KBB/Edmunds value for your car+options in your area.

Of course some parts, especially if you don’t have the stock pieces, may not be worth your time to return to stock, and you may prefer to eat the cost (springs and dampers, trans mount inserts maybe). But that is up to you.

CSM

1000 Post Club
$12k is a reasonable asking price assuming you get rid of the green accents on the interior. Getting back to OEM as possible before sale will help, but $12k is a good asking price.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
$12k is a reasonable asking price assuming you get rid of the green accents on the interior. Getting back to OEM as possible before sale will help, but $12k is a good asking price.
Thank you, I do have all oem parts stored away, the only oem parts I do not have are the motor mounts but I suppose that wouldn't be a big deal.