Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Protune by Randy Robles first datalogs

iso100

1000 Post Club
First Randy tune logs finally run. This is the baseline map he sent to get baseline corrections. Nothing has been tuned for my car yet and this map is actually for an otherwise stock Fiesta ST with Mountune intake.

My car has Mishimoto J-Line FMIC, 3" CP-E Catted Downpipe, 3" MBRP Cat-back exhaust with DB flange modified to 3", K&N filter in factory airbox, silicone intake hose.

Wow, charge temps only went from 63.3 when I started to 65.3 when I stopped the 3rd gear run. I guess the FMIC works.

Ignition correction +6 on all four!

Log 1:
http://www.datazap.me/u/iso100/randy-custom-base-map-log-1?log=0&data=4-5-8&zoom=127-207

Log 2:
http://www.datazap.me/u/iso100/randy-custom-base-map-log-2?log=0&data=4-5-8-21&zoom=73-138

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Virtual dyno says 201hp/251tq.

me32

1000 Post Club
So when the map is complete you gonna hit the dyno?

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Eventually I will do a pull or two.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Ran two logs just now on revision 1. Vdyno says 207whp and 260wtq. Still all positive ign corr but #3 was only at +1.9 while the other three were at ~+5.

Very happy with the performance after the first revision.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
And to think Cobb stg3 OTS tune with an intercooler 30% smaller did 217whp in 91oct, lmao (had to, sorry guys).

In the real world, that's awesome !! 207whp is great, where does it stretch from? I bet the car is night and day from a week ago, congrats !!

I'm sure Randy has more in store for you. Poor me.... I'm fixing to have super de-tune my car, you guys up north can start making Fun of me now ( instead of me making fun of yall for living in the snow ). I saw 104degrees the other day with my AC on...

Randy is a far better tuner than me, but with charge temps consistent/low like that, I'd be seeking more boost or higher boost for a longer amount of time. But that's just me. I'm also used to E30+, so maybe octane is a factor too in that, that's why I'm no pro-tuner ;)

JPGC

2000 Post Club
And to think Cobb stg3 OTS tune with an intercooler 30% smaller did 217whp in 91oct, lmao (had to, sorry guys).

In the real world, that's awesome !! 207whp is great, where does it stretch from? I bet the car is night and day from a week ago, congrats !!

I'm sure Randy has more in store for you. Poor me.... I'm fixing to have super de-tune my car, you guys up north can start making Fun of me now ( instead of me making fun of yall for living in the snow ). I saw 104degrees the other day with my AC on...

Randy is a far better tuner than me, but with charge temps consistent/low like that, I'd be seeking more boost or higher boost for a longer amount of time. But that's just me. I'm also used to E30+, so maybe octane is a factor too in that, that's why I'm no pro-tuner ;)
Yep Florida heat sucks, lol. Got to watch them temps...the negative corrections like to party in the heat. This car has the same temperament as me in the heat....it doesn't like going anywhere when it's hot.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
He's excellent. Great communication and I'm getting sub 24 hour turnarounds on revisions.