Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pulling to right

Boza

Hi everyone. I have a fiesta ST-2 on 2017 plate which is Mark 7. Its 4 cylinder 1600cc. I've just had 2 new front tyres. I had done 20k miles on the old front tyres and the car drove beautiful and as it should. Once the new tyres were fitted, straight away the car started drastically pulling to the right. In fact, when driving you have to physically hold the steering applying slight pressure to the left to counteract the car pulling to the right. The garage checked the tracking which was spot on and didn't need adjustment and checked all other things that could cause this to do with wheel related things underneath. In the end, it was assumed the new tyres must be defective. So the garage put another new pair of tyres on which were a different make. Only to find its exactly the same? Totally confused now. I've had the car 4 years and its always drove perfectly. It was perfect until changing the tyres. The chap at the tyre garage seemed to think that there may be a steering sensor on the fiesta. This means nothing to me as not that great on car mechanics. But does anyone know what could be the problem here or had similar happen to them? Cheers all....

Tyres on the wrong way. Pressures correct? Wheels secure and straight against the hub? And the tyre dots lined up with the valve stems?

Last edited:
OP
B

Boza

Thread Starter #3
Yes all them checked and ok. Have just discovered that the driver side rear spring is broken at the bottom. In garage now being replaced. Hopefully that was the cause! Fingers crossed. Cheers for your advice