Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

pwnall1337's build

pwnall1337

Vendor
1 week after I bought the car I installed v3 v100 93 map and the high flow filter (2 months ago). I'm currently running the 93 v101 map. Now this week (4/27/14) I'll be dropping the car off wednesday to get the ATP intercooler, 2J racing Down pipe, 2J racing catback, and 2J racing motor mount insert installed by JMS Racing in Converse,TX. My fiesta is the first one they are tuning so he's going to keep the car an extra day to make sure it's awesome.

I'll be ordering Collin's wheels the spectacular Motegi MR125's (Satin Black) in a 17x7.5 with some super sticky Nitto's from discounttire (I get a discount). Placing my order monday so the wheels are here before friday when the car is done being tuned.

The power goals for this build are currently 305 fwhp / 290+ fwtq, however this very well may end up being 400 fwhp once some aftermarket forged internals become available for our car.

Mods as of (4/27/214) :

93 v101 map
cobb high flow filter (stock airbox)

Mods being installed this week :

ATP Intercooler (450 hp rated)
2J Racing Turbo Back 3" Exhaust
2J Racing Motor Mount Insert
4x Motegi MR125 Satin Black w/Nitto Performance Tires

Dyno graphs and pics will come.

Good luck getting any traction lol! �� I'm shooting for roughly the same if ever I have enough money. Had a $4000 tax return and instead of blowing it on the car I used it for bills.

Nice set of upgrades. Very jealous. Any suspension work in the cards?

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #5
Ordered the motegi's today with some super sticky nitto neo tires. Will post updates friday.