Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Raced at chuckwalla raceway

Raced at chuckwalla raceway with video link

So I took my fist to CVR this weekend and had an amazing time in it. It's completely stock and I came home with a trophy in the redline time attack series. I did a time of 2:17

Ha, looking at your page it seems we have a bit in common. I used to own a 2006 Scion tC back in the day. Pretty tricked out and everything, but never tracked it. Now I also own a FiST! Anyway, it looks like you have Harry's Lap Timer. Does it actually show boost when you are making your videos? I used the TrackAddict Pro app with an OBD2 and GPS, so I was able to get cool data off of it. But I was wondering if Harry's can actually show boost in my videos. I think it would be cool if it did.

OP
FloresRacing
Thread Starter #4
Ha, looking at your page it seems we have a bit in common. I used to own a 2006 Scion tC back in the day. Pretty tricked out and everything, but never tracked it. Now I also own a FiST! Anyway, it looks like you have Harry's Lap Timer. Does it actually show boost when you are making your videos? I used the TrackAddict Pro app with an OBD2 and GPS, so I was able to get cool data off of it. But I was wondering if Harry's can actually show boost in my videos. I think it would be cool if it did.
You can connect it to the obdll but I don't have the connection for it and not sure if it will show boost on it as well. I have my scangauge connected to the obdll right now which does tell me boost and other things as well.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I use Harry's Lap Timer Grand Prix and use a wifi OBD2 with it. It does have a little boost gauge but it's basically a needle moving in front of a boost icon to show boost but no tick marks to measure it. You can check out some of my Autocross videos on YouTube. Just search "Virtual Ronin" (with a space)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk