Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally racing POV

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Pura Vida Rally Team has quite a few videos on Youtube. Personally, I hesitate to even drive my car on a dirt road at all. I don't want to ding it up.
Watching someone else do it, though... For me, it's fun and a good way to relax while I pretend I'm a rally racer while someone else beats on the car. [driving]
They even have Tunewerks as their tuner, so I can pretend I'm a cool kid! [raceflag]
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB0VZxcJLXg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Since that crew mostly competes in the central and western ARA events, I have never had the honor of sending them off at a start control, or clocking them in at a finish control. [:(]
They were at this past year's tragically shortened NEFR (a co-driver died on a stage accident there), but I did not attend that rally.

But I have done so for many other Fiesta crews in the past! [:)] [thumb] [raceflag]

I believe that they campaign an Limited (but it could be an Open 2WD car in this video [dunno]) 2 Wheel Drive FiST, and in this video, a severely injured one at that.

Just imagine what that in car footage would look like if it were healthy, or they were competing in one of the much, much faster R5/Rally 2, or even full Open All Wheel Drive/WRC Rally 1 level Fiestas!! [ohcrap]

Last edited: