Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ramair Induction Hose & Depo Racing Boost Gauge

Trader history for zkerikso (0)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
That gauge looks really cool but I have no idea how to set it up lol. Does the induction hose work with a 2018, or will I need the harness too?

OP
Z
Thread Starter #4
That gauge looks really cool but I have no idea how to set it up lol. Does the induction hose work with a 2018, or will I need the harness too?
Would need the harness. Easy way to tell is it's a single fitting coming off for the evap. 2016+ will have a double. Pretty sure Mountune is the only one with a CEL-free 16+ hose without the need for the harness.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Would need the harness. Easy way to tell is it's a single fitting coming off for the evap. 2016+ will have a double. Pretty sure Mountune is the only one with a CEL-free 16+ hose without the need for the harness.
Yeah I was looking around and only Mountune had what I was looking for. Thank you!