Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear center seatbelt

Hey there,

I bought my 2015 Ford Fiesta used last year and noticed that the center rear seatbelt is missing. I took it into the Ford dealer today and they told me they have to replace the entire seat because the piece that the center seatbelt comes from on the seat is not there. Does anyone know if that piece can be installed on my seat or is the dealer correct in attempting to charge me $2200 to replace the seat to give me a center seatbelt? I have added a picture of a seat with a center seat belt as well as a picture of my seat which does not have one.

Thanks,
Mariella Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 7.15.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 7.16.27 PM.png

slopoke

Is your car an ST? If it is, it should have the bottom photo that's in your post. I took a shot of the Ford website showing the rear interior of an ST and it's the same as your bottom photo.

cq5dam.web.1440.1440.jpeg

slopoke

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This Fiesta Could have been A Lap belt only on a Base Fiesta. We had those a Vatozone When I worked there. They were 15's and 16's