Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Muffler Delete vid

[video=youtube_share;eUm5Jn3eAm0]http://youtu.be/eUm5Jn3eAm0[/video]

Better quality video

It must just bolt in a similar fashion as this?

http://youtu.be/5MVcobZbxm4

I suppose if I were to actually look at the turbo/bypass area I would see right off how its suppose to work
I have one of those too and didn't like it. I'm not sure what they are doing with all of their vacuum tubing. But I didn't want to just disconnect something I shouldn't , so I "t" it and it didn't work that great

This the stock bypass valve from a mini but it's almost identical to the one on our ST's . The spacer basically goes between the turbo and the stock bypass valve and turns it from resirc to atmospheric

C. love

looks like you can get them all day on ebay for a knock off for 50 bucks. Looks like just a machined piece of aluminum with some holes and seals right?

C. love

love me rice noises...got one off ebay for 42 shipped lol. A knock off but unless its complete garbage should be ok [rockon]

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Ya thats probably going to suck to install.
Doing an intake is a better option IMO. You get all the noise, plus a performance boost.

C. love

maybe but i i want some LOUD NOISESSS at 300 for an intake and 40 bucks for this obviosuly this is a clear winner. SIRHC installed one on his car we will see what he says for install frustration level.

plus you can use this and an intake in conjunction with one another unless ive mistaken. As Sirhc said this basically just converts your bov to atmospheric

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I dunno man, I cant imagine having this AND an intake. With just the intake the stock BPV is plennnntty loud. And with the intake, you aren't just paying $300 for noise, better fuel economy, better performance, plus all the snazzy intake/BPV noises come with that price tag.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I dunno man, I cant imagine having this AND an intake. With just the intake the stock BPV is plennnntty loud. And with the intake, you aren't just paying $300 for noise, better fuel economy, better performance, plus all the snazzy intake/BPV noises come with that price tag.
+1 to this.

C. love

I dont think it will be that bad. All the turbo cars i have had; have had atmospheric BOV's and an intake so its the same case here.

What i was meaning by LOUUD NOISES was I dont give a shit about performance. Currently I just want noise and this will give me the noise and not cost alot. Also performance wise these are just like upgrading your BOV in a round about way so there is some "performance" gain to it, especially if these cars have the cracking/breaking issues other integrated BOV cars do. Truth be told i doubt i will sink much into my fiesta, its not worth it to me performance wise. Matter of fact Imma fix my sig to reflect my views lol

I'll make a write up. But it's identical to the one on the focus st