Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Redline Engine Break In Additive - Coolantant Additive

1. I have a FIST with 536 miles on it. Is Redline Engine Break In good for the FIST motors? Just did an oil and filter change with Motorcraft.

2. I ordered some Mishimoto coolant additive which I assume is like Water Wetter. Any problems with that in these motors?

Thanks

Etyrnus

I've been running the Mishimoto additive, no problems. It does seem to cool down a hair quicker once you start moving.

Young L

1. I have a FIST with 536 miles on it. Is Redline Engine Break In good for the FIST motors? Just did an oil and filter change with Motorcraft.

2. I ordered some Mishimoto coolant additive which I assume is like Water Wetter. Any problems with that in these motors?

Thanks
the coolant additive I dont see being a problem but stay away from adding anything to the oil for the first 10,000. Just break the motor in over time let it do its thing.

KKaWing

Doesn't the manual specifically say not to use any break-in additives?