Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Representing NYC? - SPOTTED!

Hey, I didn't find a NYC thread, nor a spotted thread.

So... I seen 1 or 2 ingot silvers (may have been the same one) floating around. I ride my bicycle pass one silver one (parked) at least once a week near my work in Bushwick... I know someone just purchased a 16 platinum white with black racing stripes in bay ridge a week before I got mine! Then a guy from S.I. was introduced at the new member.... so where are you guys? Is the Fiesta presence that weak in the city?

Oh... 16 Kona Blue here... :) kinda just chilling in my driveway 99% of the time.

OP
Manta Ray
Thread Starter #2
...white st, red rally armor mud flaps, and I think I hear an exhaust... saw you drive by East 5th between 1st and 2nd ave in the city. Around 7pm 11/19/2016.

anyway, I think its safe to say that NYC ST are all owned by people not on these forums. lol

also a molten orange in bushwick, across from a gas station, near a food spot called Little Mo's.

Also another molten orange near parked near Bay Ridge Ford area.

So yeah. probably no one on these forums. lol