Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ron, care to chime in?

Trader history for Mike King (0)

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
I literally just bought my AP but now I see there is a debacle with tunes and the AP being neutered. Do you know anything about this? Thanks in advance.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
It was recommended that I start with the smaller aperture insert. Although I haven't confirmed which O2 bung it goes in..downstream I'm guessing is the closest to rear of vehicle

Forgive me the question but how many of you guys are using the defouler on a CATTED sport DP....or is it mainly meant for the catless?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
well said. How much power is anyone NOT going to gain by using a hi flow cat? 10 whole horsepower, max? I've always advocated for keeping the cat and I'm a bit relieved that Cobb has decided to force people to give a shit about this rock we share.

Last edited:
well said. How much power is anyone to NOT going gain by using a hi flow cat? 10 whole horsepower, max? I've always advocated for keeping the cat and I'm a bit relieved that Cobb has decided to force people to give a shit about this rock we share.
I wouldn't run a car without a cat either. That being said, I don't really think Cobb decided themselves. It's clearly the EPA that gave them no choice in the matter. Either they complied or they would have faced thousands of dollar PER tunes/accessports/licences sold which would bankrupt the company.

So, per the screenshots from the Dizzy posts on Facebook, are we going to have to live with check engine lights due to possible "overboost" conditions from hybrid/big turbos?