Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Santa Pod, UK

Made 3 runs today, could have made more but just wasn't really into it and needed to get home, anyway my times were

in that order so heading in the right direction.

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #4
I did 2 small burnouts over 3 runs to put some heat in the tyres and to clean them, if you get the Bridgestones too hot they get greasey which obviously has a negative effect.

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #6
I may go back later this year to try to improve in things.

few people went home with a bag of bits, did not want that to be me

how do you find the quaife, worth the money?

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #8
The Quaife seemed to work brilliantly on the drag strip, not tried it on a regular track but will do over the coming months.
It works really good on the road too but it does pull the steering about a bit

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Agreed it has a different feel when it starts to pull the car around a corner.. I did manage to overpower both tires at a stop light breaking loose in first and chirping hard into second ... Oops. lol

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #10
I fitted Michelin Pilot Sport 3's about a week ago, way better than the stock Bridgestones.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Ha ha that's so funny those are my DD tire of choice .. Love the all around grip of this tire ..

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Daily driver/daily driven
Yes sorry i should have spelled it but I got lazy on my phone Thanks Colin.. DD for me is Daily Driver
I have a set of Dunlops for track and autoX DZll and the factory rims and tires I have not used yet as well as my wonderful winter wonder land Snow tire s for the other 6 month of the year ;) LOL