Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Scottsdale Dynocomp Dyno Tune on e30

Haven’t posted these results but took my FiST in for its first time on the dyno for a dyno tune and a new intake. I was running Dizzy e30 before and based off of vdyno readings numbers were around 230 HP 280 lb ft of torque so the difference was astounding!

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Haven’t posted these results but took my FiST in for its first time on the dyno for a dyno tune and a new intake. I was running Dizzy e30 before and based off of vdyno readings numbers were around 230 HP 280 lb ft of torque so the difference was astounding!
Rotate the picture * my neck hurty!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I suspect that dyno is calibrated favorably. If you are on a stock Turbo the Vdyno is closer to accurate than than that dyno. I am sorry but the stock Turbo will just not flow 250 whp. To do that it would have to be around 275 to the flywheel.

I suspect that dyno is calibrated favorably. If you are on a stock Turbo the Vdyno is closer to accurate than than that dyno. I am sorry but the stock Turbo will just not flow 250 whp. To do that it would have to be around 275 to the flywheel.
I agree. Limitations of the stock turbo/fuel system are pretty well known by now. It is physics as far as how much air it can flow.