Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Se fog light install wiring help

Hello I'm new to the forum and have a 2017 fiesta se without fog lights that I'm adding them and looking to do a factory type install wiring wise. Any info would be great. I looked for a while before I posted this. Thanks in advance!

Hey, my wife has a 19' SE that I added fogs to, wiring should all be there, just look up underneath the front bumper and see. 2 things you will need to do, buy this switch
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-part...maWVzdGEmeT0yMDE3JnQ9c2UmZT0xLTZsLWw0LWdhcw==
I found the exact switch on ebay and paid less than this....the old switch literally pops right out, you unplug it, plug this one in and snap it into place. Then you need to enable the fog lights using forscan!! Search these forums about forscan, it is easy to use as long as you follow what others have done.