Selfish Pic Request: Silver FiST with Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

Chuckable

Member ID
Anyone have a pic of this combination, preferably with anthracite wheels? Or any links? Thanks! [rockon]

Member ID
I'm with you. This would be a sweet combo i'm curious about as well.

LT Berzerker

Member ID
If there where a silver owner around if let them throw my pr1.2 on to see... Unfortunately none that I know of in mke :(

OP
C

Chuckable

Member ID
Thread Starter #5
Nice of you to offer [burnout]

meFiSTo

Member ID
I have the anthracite wheels on silver car combination, but they are 15x7 wheels. One problem is that it's very difficult to capture the color subtlety in a smartphone image. Here's what I got:

Closer but not so much of the car:

Main issue with a digital image is that the wheels look more like a metallic graphite from any kind of distance. There is some color in there, kind of a very slight tint of maybe a gray sage. The overall feeling is a charcoal/slate metallic color. But TD differentiates anthracite from graphite (which I do not think has metallic flakes, but I"m not sure). Ping Chalon and he can provide some examples.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
I have the anthracite wheels on silver car combination, but they are 15x7 wheels. One problem is that it's very difficult to capture the color subtlety in a smartphone image. Here's what I got:

Closer but not so much of the car:

Main issue with a digital image is that the wheels look more like a metallic graphite from any kind of distance. There is some color in there, kind of a very slight tint of maybe a gray sage. The overall feeling is a charcoal/slate metallic color. But TD differentiates anthracite from graphite (which I do not think has metallic flakes, but I"m not sure). Ping Chalon and he can provide some examples.
Love the wheel color choice...Looks great! I think anthracite wheels look amazing!

Member ID
Looks good ! Are you missing some caps though ?

meFiSTo

Member ID
Looks good ! Are you missing some caps though ?
I have the centercaps, but since my car visits our local road courses, I run wheels that might land on the track without them. I could put them in there and remove them as needed, but that's a little bit of a PITA. These are my summer street, rainy track day, and lazy track day wheels, so if the caps are on, then I have to take the wheels off to remove them cleanly.