Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

shark fin antennea

hi all. so on an impulse buy, i bought a 10 dollar pilot brand IP2206 sharkfin antenna from pepboys last week. i was wondering if any of you here have any input on the part? experience or reviews? i saw the thread with the well more expensive focus one but is it necessary to spend that much? on a part like this? anyone know of any other affordable ones that are great buys if i should return this one?

http://www.pilotautomotive.com/antenna/IP-2206.html

I will say this much...Stop impulse buying. I took a look at your link and it says that one of its features is "Not a real working antenna." That should be enough of a review to return it. unless you don't listen to the radio.

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
Lmao well fml haha. I'll be returning it asap then. Glad I didn't open it. I'm more disappointed in myself impulse buying a pos than if I lose 10 bucks haha. There was a fost in thelot that I parked next to that night which was what made me even stop lol. Thanks

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
It is large enough to fit but if it is as shitty as it is then fitment is irrelevant lol . is the eBay one you posted compatible with the satellite radio also? Not sure how that works

jeff

2000 Post Club
It is large enough to fit but if it is as shitty as it is then fitment is irrelevant lol . is the eBay one you posted compatible with the satellite radio also? Not sure how that works
Yeah the one you posted is quite squatter, it would have to be quite grand to fit....the one I linked works fine for satellite radio, I’ve tested it. And it comes in 6 fashion colors.

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
Sounds good.I will probably order that one soon if I don't find any other good quality ones cheaper. Thanks for your input and help!

Sounds good.I will probably order that one soon if I don't find any other good quality ones cheaper. Thanks for your input and help!
Just get the Real OEM one. I scooped this up it has the oem black paint as well works with navigation and satellite the whole 9 yards. Its like a 15 min install. Part number is JJ7T-19G461A-AA5G9Z. The last set is the color code.

Attachments

Just get the Real OEM one. I scooped this up it has the oem black paint as well works with navigation and satellite the whole 9 yards. Its like a 15 min install. Part number is JJ7T-19G461A-AA5G9Z. The last set is the color code.
When you say OEM you mean this is a Ford Part?