Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Shift Effort

Are they are the same or did you use a certain type? And how often are you suppose to change transmission fluid?
I used Motul DCTF, it is not the same as the Motul 300 some folks used. We are supposed to use dual clutch fluid and it was what MAPerformace recommended, which is why I chose the DCTF kind.
I actually don't know what the manual says about transmission fluid changes but after owning my Evo I got used to doing it at 5k and then every 15k. I figured no reason not to do the same for the Fiesta. Cheap insurance on the drivetrain. =)

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I used Motul DCTF, it is not the same as the Motul 300 some folks used. We are supposed to use dual clutch fluid and it was what MAPerformace recommended, which is why I chose the DCTF kind.
I actually don't know what the manual says about transmission fluid changes but after owning my Evo I got used to doing it at 5k and then every 15k. I figured no reason not to do the same for the Fiesta. Cheap insurance on the drivetrain. =)
Sounds good. I'm at 25k now and I've never changed it yet so I'm sure at my 30k or 35k I'll end up doing it. Thanks man.