Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Silicone or plug style symposer delete

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
So currently have a silicone symposer delete from whoosh and I grabbed a boomba delete kit just to stuff the hose heading into the firewall area. Since then been wondering which style delete would work better, metal plug or silicone cap?

Probably splitting hairs here and fine either way but having both options in hand, wondering if worth swapping silicone for metal plug?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I actually did BOTH, as I have a hardware store expansion plug directly into the symposer port 'nipple' (I did away with the hose COMPLETELY!), and then put a (Sure Motorsports, as Ron did not have his available at that time) silicone cover over that with a hose clamp holding it in place. [wink]

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Who knows? I bought the metal plug painted it flat black and used screw type clamp 4 years ago. Under $20, do it, and forget it!