Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Single port injection

Well Thursday can’t come fast enough, having my whoosh single port installed. I’m ready to report back with the results with the whoosh hybrid. But is there any tips and tricks with the port injection. Tuning, what to look for? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Gogo,

Any updates? I went with the Whoosh hybrid and single port aux fuel. One the first revision that included fuel from the aux fuel injector i'm getting knock on cylinder 3. Found carbon on the piston so my tuner recommended giving her the ole Sea Foam treatment. Needles to say the carbon is gone and i'm still having bad knock issues on only cylinder 3. Don't make no damn sense. I'm working with my tuner to see what we do next. But damn this Whoosh hybrid turbo is freaking amazing man lol. I got the extrude manifold also. Installed everything myself. It was fun :)

Hey Gogo,

Any updates? I went with the Whoosh hybrid and single port aux fuel. One the first revision that included fuel from the aux fuel injector i'm getting knock on cylinder 3. Found carbon on the piston so my tuner recommended giving her the ole Sea Foam treatment. Needles to say the carbon is gone and i'm still having bad knock issues on only cylinder 3. Don't make no damn sense. I'm working with my tuner to see what we do next. But damn this Whoosh hybrid turbo is freaking amazing man lol. I got the extrude manifold also. Installed everything myself. It was fun :)
So when you got knock you pulled the cylinder head? Or is there another way to see the piston without pulling the head?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
These Engines will KNOCK. There is no such thing as an Engine that doesn't knock unless it has become permanent Yard art due to detonation or LSPI.[drummer]