Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Slight coolant smell when backing out of garage in the morning

Sam4

I had it, caught in early January of this year, and had no sense of smell, or taste, until early July.
Yup, lost almost 25 lbs., with no real exercise, aerobic, weights or otherwise, due to NO desire to eat at all, until hunger pangs set in, and even then, much less than I used to consume.

My worry now is how much of that loss was any muscle mass, and not body fat, and was there any permanent alveoli damage done which would curtail the hard aerobic/anaerobic activity I want to get back into. [dunno]
(Undergoing tests with a pulmonologist currently to determine whether this is the case, or not.)
well shit - me too. I'm in waist size 33. Never wore 33!! Actually - getting violently sick for 4 days after each vax took care of 10 lbs per session (my new workout - puking). I finally have my wind back, but I still could care less about eating. Except that my hunger hurts now

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I would trust those IF they were flush with the tank surface integrated into the tank BODY itself, NOT so much if it is an extended, external tube type sight glass (which most of them are, it seems?), due to those being a possible breakage/leak point.

As much as I like the looks/no main body leaks/cracks security of the alloy tanks themselves, I will just keep replacing the factory crappy plastic one due to the above sight window dilemma. [wink]
Ur talking about the Mishimoto one with that stupid little nonsense hose on the side. You've been around long enough. You know how we feel about Mishimoto 'round these parts. ;) That design will absolutely leak one day. I'm referring to Pro Alloy one with an actual site window welded into the side of it.

Last edited: