Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SMMR fiesta track vid and pics

Went this weekend to SMMR for a track event. The configuration was the 2.6 mile track. great track. A lsd would have made a huge difference at this track. my pb time was a 2:16 which wasn't bad for this car getting hot every other lap and having to pit.

Mishimoto please finish the rad already!!! lol

this was the first day
[video]https://youtu.be/mcbsdwH1KuQ[/video]

This was the second day which was a little hotter but less people on track which is always nice.
[video]https://youtu.be/sacum6zCtBU[/video]

fiesta's can drift!

I'm going with you next time.

How do you like your tires for track days?
How big were the run groups?

Did you have any fun with similar cars?

Great vids man, thanks for sharing.

OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #3
Awesome man i am probably going to do that button willow event i talked about in December. if i dont race i will still be out there.

they aren't the best but best bang for your buck if you ask me, because they are so cheap. these are probably done because they have about 10k miles on them plus 6 track days and 5 autoX days. My next tire will be the hankook Rs3 because it is so much like an r-comp.

my run group was 20 people. the rest had about 25 except advanced had about 15. i would have ran in advanced but since i was away from the track for so long i knew i wouldnt be as fast so i didnt want to hold anyone up.
no fiesta or focus went sadly.

car would get hot after a hot lap or two so i never really got to go out and push my car for more than a few laps.

ya, I checked the buttonwillow dates, too close to x-mas for me. Great vids. [rockon]

OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #6
Nice vids! Thanks for sharing. What was ambient temp during the event?
I want to say the warmest it got was mid 70's so it wasn't hot out at all. The sun was shining hard but there was a constant cool breeze.