Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD (SoCal)16x7.5 Konig Lockout BNIB Matte Bronze

Trader history for acSlayt0r (2)

Bought these maybe 2 months ago thinking I was going to get these going with All-Seasons but plans have changed since I might be selling the car in a few months.

Brand new in box, comes with TPMS (not installed), and hub-centric rings. Not shipping at the moment. Looking to get what I paid which was $500.

4 Konig Lockout 16x7.5 4x108 ET40

IMG_20201203_152644.jpg IMG_20201203_152537.jpg

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
Bro ship them im in MO. Shipping wont be horrible. 64429 quote it and let me know. People act like stopping at the usps is just to much.
It's not too much. People are just lazy and I fall under that category. I'll try and get a quote later tonight and let you know.

It's not too much. People are just lazy and I fall under that category. I'll try and get a quote later tonight and let you know.
Depending on what it is want to split it? You get the sale quicker than a local im sure. If you can shoot me a text with more photos too I'd appreciate it.